Mon, Sep 1, 2014
Summer is Here And These Are America's 10 Best Beaches
With temperatures on the rise and summer nearly here, it is -- or soon will be -- time to hit the beach.
With that in mind, website Dr. Beach has listed his Top 10 Beaches for 2013.
1. Main Beach East Hampton, New York
2. Kahanamoku Beach Waikiki, Oahu, Hawaii
3. St. George Island State Park Florida panhandle
4. Hamoa Beach, Maui, Hawaii
5. Waimanalo Bay Beach Park Oahu, Hawaii
6. Barefoot Beach Bonita Springs, Florida
7. Cape Florida State Park Key Biscayne, Florida
8. Cape Hatteras, Outer Banks of North Carolina
9. Coast Guard Beach Cape Cod, Massachusetts
10. Beachwalker Park Kiawah Island, South Carolina
South of Charleston, Beachwalker Park is the public beach located on the southern end of Kiawah Island. Tennis and golf are featured here, as well as interpretative tours of the fauna and flora of the island.